Exporting to UK - PhytoSan certs!??

Hi there..

Can anyone point me in the right direction for costs etc of getting a phytosan certificate for importing a tree sapling from the US to the UK?

Cheers // Jim

Reply to
Jim W

Hopefully this will help:

- gardengal

Reply to
Pam - gardengal

Thank you for that Pam.. I will take a good look here when I have more time.. I'm also waiting for a guy from the USDA to get back from vacation and answer my emails so should know more then!-)

CHeers // Jim North London, England, UK

Reply to
Jim W