Exporting to UK - PhytoSan certs!??

Hi there..
Can anyone point me in the right direction for costs etc of getting a phytosan certificate for importing a tree sapling from the US to the UK?
Cheers // Jim

Hopefully this will help: http://www.aphis.usda.gov/ppq/pim/exports/certificates&forms.htm
pam - gardengal

Thank you for that Pam.. I will take a good look here when I have more time.. I'm also waiting for a guy from the USDA to get back from vacation and answer my emails so should know more then!-)
CHeers // Jim North London, England, UK