Experience with Sandersonia aurantiaca?

Hello there!

I'm curious about this plant and would like to raise some at home (zone10). Does anyone have any experience with raising this bulb? I would appreciate any tip. Which of the online gardens do you think would supply the best bulbs? I can see that it is offered by Brent and Becky's, Dutch Gardens, Dutch Bulbs, Bulbmeister and Hortus botanicus.

Thanks in advance!

Frank

Reply to
Frankie V. Fernandez, MD