Experience with noursefarms.com?

Anyone ever had any dealings with http://www.noursefarms.com/ before?
I've got them sourced for Elderberry bushes at a really good price. Since I need 10-15 of them, paying $20ea for racemosa is a stretch.
I don't mind if they're young plants (1st year), just wondering if anyone's bought from them before and what you thought.
--
Zone 6b, SW KY - http://www.hildenbrands.com

I have no direct experience with them, but they are a well-respected nursery here in Massachusetts, I know people have been happy with their dealings with them.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts