Exhibiting roses

Dear Emma,

There is a short list of roses for exhibition appears on our web site at:

which is a list of roses preferred by the current UK National Champion. There is also an article on our site which lists roses for exhibition with photos of the same which might help. In addition you have photos of winning exhibits at rose shows to view which can provide a clue as to what roses are useful for exhibiting. This all applies to the UK of course, if you would indicate your location I might be able to provide you with more specific information more suited to your needs.

Regards

Martin Double Bexrose - Webmaster

Email: snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com Web Site:

----- Original Message ----- From: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com To: snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 4:42 PM Subject: Exhibiting Roses

Hello,

I'm looking for names of roses which are best for exhibiting, could you please tell me of some.

Thanks Emma

Reply to
Martin