evil weevil

i have 3 questions that i need help with
1. how do i care for my venus fly traps last time i had 1 i was abou 10 yrs old
2 what can i feed them (vine weevils are they ok)
3. what is the best thing 2 do after my fuchia was attacked by vin weevils, i have given them their medicine but its still a bit out o sorts
many thanx
-- james