Evergreen Screening Plants

Hi, I need some evergreens to provide screening. Ideally something tha
grows quickly to a height of 15-20 feet and then stops so that I don' have too much pruning to do. Also, a small width would be useful as w are resricted in some places for space.
Can anyone suggest anything that may be suitable?
-- Mid