Evergreen Clematis

Do any of you know any types of evergreen clematis? Or any type of evergreen vining climber? I need something to climb our fence in the front, and look nice even in cold weather. I live in the Pacific Northwest, Zone 8a. Thanks!!

Reply to
clevermonkey

Research ivy.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

And then say no to ivy.

Paghat has a nice page on evergreen clematis, and she's in our general vicinity:

The Seattle Times had this article, too:

Claire Petersky

Reply to
presley