Evening Primrose 'Tina James'

Good Morning, Can anyone tell me where I can purchase either a plant or the seeds of the Evening Primrose 'Tina James'. I live in Whitby North Yorkshire and can't find anything on the internet other than sites in US that are selling the seeds. Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is this particular Evening Primrose that I want to grow. Kindest regards
--
harbour

Hi Just bringing back to top - can anyone help me find either the plant or the seeds of this evening primrose. I look forward to hearing from you.
--
harbour