Eucomis Bicolor (Pineapple Lily)

I bought two of these plants at the end of the season from the "Search and Rescue" section of my local garden centre but am not sure what to do with the "bulbs" over the winter. Also they have produced masses of seeds - is it worth trying to grow from seed or will it take too long to get anything worthwhile. As a newcomer to gardening, any help would be much appreciated. -- hhhouse ------------------------------------------------------------------------ posted via www.GardenBanter.co.uk
<< I bought two of these plants at the end of the season from the "Search and Rescue" section of my local garden centre >><BR><BR>
Is this your name for the section or is it offically called that? In either case its a great name--I love those kinds of section! zemedelec