Escheveria "Perle Von Nurnberg"

Does anyone know a good source for large adult specimens of the Escheveria "Perle Von Nurnberg"? This is a purplish large Escheveria that really shoots high.

I would prefer to find a West Coast nursery that can do mail order and has them at under $15/plant.

Click on retail locator:

Brooklyn1

The SMGrowers plants are REALLY expensive. I have seen the plant I am looking for going for $40/plant from their retailers. I figure there must be a cheaper source.

Keep searching. Were it me that wanted that plant I'd spend the money to obtain a plant from a reputable source and then use that plant to reproduce several. Usually the cheap turns out expensive... a less expensive plant likely won't produce the quality specimens you want... you need to decide if you want quantity or quality

Reply to
Brooklyn1