Escaped Garden Flower? ID

In a Central Ohio roadside lawn
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w49.jpg
note the peculiar leaf.
I'm doing a weed (aka wildflower) catalog as they turn up and ``unknown'' isn't a great title.
You qualify as a weed if you're found in a weed-like place, in my rules.
catalog so far http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/weed.html
--
Ron Hardin
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com
Ron Hardin said:

Looks like Geranium sanguineum (Bloody Cranesbill) and yes, it is an escaped garden flower.

Pat Kiewicz wrote:

Thanks. Newcomb's Wildflower Guide lists some cranesbills but not that one.
--
Ron Hardin
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com
Pat Kiewicz wrote: