Epiphyllum

I am interesting about growing Epiphyllum.

Any good advices or website I can learn from.

Thanks

/KN

Reply to
KNguyen

It would help if you told us where you were and/or what environment (ie greenhouse) you have to grow it in. I grow it and a few related plants in a mix of half potting soil, half Orchid mix. Most of them are in hanging baskets hung from an oak tree in my back yard and are watered by a low volume system that runs for 5-10 mintues (depending on the season) every other day. I am in Polk county Florida.

Reply to
MFLyons