Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Photos, Part 2

Well here are the rest of our pictures from Epcot's International Flower and Garden Festival 2005...
There are 186 photos in this gallery... they were taken Sunday May 1, 2005...
Hope you enjoy the photos... we sure had fun taking them...
- Min and Bill - minandbill @ minandbills.net