Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2005 Pictures and a Question

We recently when to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2005... here are 185 pictures we took at the park... this is Part 1 and we hope to post Part 2 later this week or early next week.
http://www.minandbills.net/disney/tripgals/ifgf2005-gallery1.asp
Now for the question, can you helpful folks at rec.gardens help with the identification of the flower in photo # 120... it was taken in the France pavilion at Epcot if that is any help.
- Min and Bill - minandbill @ minandbills.net See our trip reports and pictures at www.minandbills.net
PS - this gallery is bandwidth intensive... sorry to those on a dial-up connection
nice pix! Disney does flowers well...
pix 120 - the deep blue flowers? - try http://www.dontveter.com/howtogrow/eustgran.html
concord wrote:

Multiple replies...
concord wrote:

"Sterling" wrote

Thanks... yes, they do... we love the Flower and Garden Festival...

Thanks for the id and link...
wright3974 wrote

Thanks... and thanks for the id of the flowers...
Min and Bill - minandbill @ minandbills.net See our trip reports and pictures at www.minandbills.net
Nice pictures. #120 is Lisianthus and most likely Forever Blue Lisianthus.
_________________________________ http://www.wrightgardens.com http://www.gardencenterdirectory.com

Part
concord wrote:

How does one get to picture 120 with out going through the first 119?

USDA Zone 8
Travis Wrote:

Go backwards (you still have to go through 65 of them, though...
-- Ornata
concord wrote:-

"Ornata" wrote

Unfortunately Travis, I haven't coded a "jump" or "go to" feature into the photo gallery web pages... I usually only use the code for a lot less pictures... the Flower and Garden show is one of the big galleries... I even broke down the pictures we took into two parts because we have almost 400 total...
Actually when someone asked about 120, I did what Ornata suggested and went backwards... maybe I should code some kind of "jump" or "go to" feature... or perhaps post the pic one to a page when someone asks for help identifying a flower...
Thanks again to everyone that helped id the flower... the person who was wondering what it was on one of the Disney newsgroups says thank you, too...
Min and Bill - minandbill @ minandbills.net See our trip reports and pictures at www.minandbills.net
On Wed, 04 May 2005 07:42:38 GMT, "Travis"

By going backwards through 121?