Enjoying The Eclipse?

Ok, who's spending time outside marveling at the wonders of the total lunar eclipse?
I was till full, with my 2yo son but them came back in.. Was too cold.
Still fun though.. He spent the 15 minutes outside (rest inside in the warmth) pointing and saying "moon.. Moon.. MOON!"
Kids are fun. ;)

I saw/see it!

Cloudy here in SW Utah. :-(
SteveB wrote:

Yup. Cloud cover combined with a heavy inversion here just south of Salt Lake City. Can't see a thing :(
SteveB wrote:

Awww.. That's OK... You can just search YouTube for it some time tomorrow and no doubt see a timelapse of it made by someone who needs a life.. :) ;)
It's all good!

Wait till he's 15 and inviting his friends over to see who can fart the most. That's fun until someone touches an electrical plate, makes a spark, and BLAM! It happens all the time, but THEY suppress these stories or nobody would ever have kids again.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

I know.. But thank goodness THEY have not gotten a hold of YouTube yet and suppressed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icD94XgJTq8

However, it may be because the government is tracking these videos in an attempt to build a database of people who need to be sterilized and prevented from breeding the spawn of stupidity into the world.
I can't be certain if that's a good thing, or bad...
hmmmmmm...
;)
On 2/20/08 10:07 PM, in article nX5vj.103102$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews6.bellsouth.net, "Scott Hildenbrand"

I wanted to stay up and see it and have DD with me - but she has a big test today and I was awoken by older brother in the wee hours of Wednesday and his stomach flu. Passed out on the couch at 7:30 PM
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:07:12 -0600, Scott Hildenbrand

I have a telescope, but it was too cloudy :(

I watched it, and took a few pictures. It was nice, because they had predicted clouds, but it was viewable - high thins occasionally.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts