Enjoy those Gardens and Flowers....We May Be Running Short on Time

Page 2 of 2

Lydia oh Lydia, say have you met Lydia,
Lydia, the Tattooed Lady......
(sorry, couldn't help myself. See here http://www.clown-ministry.com/index_1.php?/site/articles/lyrics_to_lydia_the_tatooed_lady_sung_by_groucho_marx_in_the_marx_brothers /
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

You can learn a lot from Lydia.
--
Billy
On Jun 17, 1:26 am, Charlie wrote:

I wasn't then, but I'm reading ya now..................that was way past my bedtime!

On Jun 17, 12:14 am, Charlie wrote:

Hey Charlie,
Sounds like you've been reading my profiles! (not just here, but yahoo, AIM, etc.) I often have quotes like "love like there is no tomorrow", "time waits for no one", etc. I know they sound cliche, but they are "oh so true" in this day and age........
"Treasure every moment you have. You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special."
Rae

The wind is gone? Oh, this so sucks.
- Billy Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)
my freind has 12 hives .never had big problems till a cell tower was put up near his house.now his bees are gone... the end is near sign carriers have been around for thousands of years.why worry about what you cant effect. i think the plan is to scare people so they can be controlled. lucas