ENGLISH COTTAGE GARDEN

I have info available to help people who are interested in creating an English cottage garden - anywhere in the world. Email me for more info
I am interested.
--

USA
"Phillip" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
On 12 Nov 2003 14:39:33 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Phillip) wrote:

People in southern California are crazy with desire to do this. i pause to wring my hands, i came here to grow palms and bamboo and tropicals of every sort....but it would be useful knowing how to promote this artifice, i am all ears!
snipped-for-privacy@endangeredspecies.com