Endless Summer Hydrangeas in zone 4

I've planted these this year and they are currently in bloom. Di I deadhead these to promote more boom?
Thanks
I don't have this type in my garden yet, but Monrovia http://www.monrovia.com/MonroviaWeb.nsf/0/63dcab7beffeb0c388256d9c000380ab?OpenDocument says to do it now. Good luck. Post a link to a pic if you can.
new england gal wrote:

Apparently the secret to Endless Summer is that it is a genetic freak that acts like some hydrangeas that bloom on old wood and some other hydrangeas that bloom on new wood. Hence, if you can keep the blossoms on old wood going until the blossoms on new wood kick in then the effect of constant bloom is better achieved. Deadheading never hurts as long as you don't disturb buds of new blossoms. It would be nice if they could do this with lace-cap hydrangeas also.

KCnRichmond wrote:

Another idiot posting an empty message.

USDA Zone 8
Still proving my point eh, asshole???

KCnRichmond wrote:

You replied to "new england gal" but didn't write anything.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington