Elephant Ear Plants

I have a question aabout Elephant Ears. I live in zone 9-A, in North east Florida. I have some Elephant Ear plants that are about a year old which are doing quite well where they are planted.
Does anyone know if they get blooms? I ask because It looks like my plant has either bloomed or is about to do so. Sandy
It gets this funny thing on it but it's not a flower

Yes they bloom, looks like a peace lily bloom.
Road Runner wrote:

It could look like this; http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/63601 /
Carl
--