elephant ear plants

Help! I have a backyard full of these plants! I dig the bulbs up and they grow in another spot. I hate these things. I have one at the far corner of my yard that is about 2.5 feet wide. I'll have to get the chainsaw for that one.

What can I use to get rid of them forever? Do I have to dig up my entire yard to get rid of all of the bulbs?

Thanks, Megthered

Reply to
megthered

They are hard to get rid of, and I had fought them for years. I finally used some Pathfinder II on the leaves and guess what.El;ephandt ears history........I had used all the various veg killers, digging, burning, yu name it..PAthfinderII did the job within

5 or so days.Its not really approved for thatuse, but f*ck it, it worked and I was desperate and it worked, and they are gone. I used a pump sprayer, and applied directly to the leaves along with a surficant. By days end you coul dsee them start to wither up something that allthe herbicides etc failed to accomplish before.

Reply to
Koi-Lo