Elefant Ear question ...

Hi everyone ! Since I live in zone 5 I have overwintered my Elefant's ear inside my home . It looks like it has outgrown its pot . I would like to split it but I don't exactly know how to go about it . Can anyone help ? Thanks ! Rosie z5

Reply to
rosemarie face

Pull it out of the pot and divide it, trying not to cut through the thickest parts of the root right below the surface and plant and water asap. Try to pull the rootball apart with your hands to get an idea of where the plant "wants" to divide. Kinda like hosta dividing but (for me) they grow back more slowly.

Also zone 5

Reply to
Merle O'Broham