Elderberries and Deer

You play with guys, I don't.

You ain't my buddy... and you're a whole lot more Smarmy than Irish.

Reply to
Sheldon

Well let's put it this way. Perhaps I need to protect myself against JSB (as you call him). What has he done to earn such disrespect from you? Hmmm? It really is a very, very simple question. Then you disparage my character for asking,"why?". Newbie? Is that usually a pejorative? You must have been a Newbie once yourself. Then Charlie observes that you seem to be worked up about something and you come back at him with profanities? Seems like a lot of Strum and Drang on your part, just to avoid a simple question.

How long do you have to be in USENET before you can feel free to disparage others without cause?

Reply to
Billy Rose

Right on cue and true to form .

When it suits my purposes, and my humour, yes.

BTW.......I said you were prickly, not prickish.......though I may have been mistaken.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Sexist, racist, homophobe and the list grows. Actually, it fits with people suffuring from dementia. They can almost seem normal but they often get this paranoid edge to them. Now, I'm not saying this to excuse Sheldon, but his behavior could have an organic basis. Probably bears watching.

Reply to
Billy Rose