Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

Page 4 of 6

As an obsessive compulsive autistic you should be able to define yourself.
He still refuses to define his terms your Honor and jury. I rest my case.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Listen, Donny-boy, I'm no fan of any of this. Why don't you snip your childish crossposts and go away from rec.gardens? Hmmm?
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

No, as has been pointed out, the original poster crossposted it. From abbreviated header:
Newsgroups: rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes,alt.forestry Subject: Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 18:19:20 -0000 Organization: http://groups.google.com Lines: 22
And a goggle grouper to boot :o/
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Joe wrote:

You can't get anyone to not do something on usenet. You can control only your own actions.
So please don't continue the x-posting yourself.
--
lsmft

Ann wrote:

Why don't you?
You left in: alt.forestry, alt.great-lakes
which I deleted. Or set follow-ups.
--
lsmft

expounded:

It would seem, since you failed to answer the question, which puts you in the same category as the "tree biologist", a fraud. And by the way, it seems you did not snip the headers, either. Hmmmm?
Don cannot define himself, yet he wants to define others that he does not even know? Who's the real fraud?
Oh, Toni Gee said that Einstein did not have a degree and flunked math in third grade. And his education did not go past third grade. Something to think about.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Is this how you define yourself Don Staples?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Training without education makes robots. Education without training makes waste. Both are needed; training and education.
100 Tree Myths Shigo page 8
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
symplastless wrote:

Billy Rose, symplastless - this sounds like a cult.
You respond like spoiled 8 year olds. If you've actually gotten paid for this and you think this thread is helping your career, you must live in bumfuck, egypt and have a lot of truly ignorant clients. You do know what the Usenet is, right? Anybody who can punch up Google can read your inane and callow retorts. And you think they won't research you? Ha!
You whine about Don's or Joe's credentials but show no scientific rigor in your own statements. They don't have to show a resume- they were here when this group started and before that on bionet agroforestry. We started these groups. You repeat yourself constantly- perhaps you're brain damaged. You seem to have derived your knowledge, if that's what you call it, directly from divine inspiration- Ezekiel, eh? More likely plagiarism from the good Dr.s publications. Stop cross posting to alt. forestry and I promise- I won't cross post to alt.great lakes or rec.gardens. This is a professional and social group where working Foresters can blow off steam, compare issues and talk about problems. You've been getting a pretty polite treatment so far.
They don't have to show a resume- they were here

No requirement to understand trees!
More likely

Which you never read.
Stop cross posting to alt.

That is what I talk about here: http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND /

Is that a threat of terrorism? Sounds like it.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

He has a point, when shall all of you settle down and start talking about trees? Tree talk is much more interesting than all the back and forth arguing.
We are waiting for some one, any one, with a legitimate question?

How do you define a forest. I.e., if you call yourself a forester. Which you do on your web page. That is a legitimate question.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Nothing about you is legitimate,
Ignore a so called "tree biologist" who has never studied biology.
Treelady, et, Al.
The only reason you find "Symplastless" to have a good understanding of trees is that you are ignorant.
Note that I stated "ignorant" and not stupid. My statement is not an insult, but rather a logical reply based on your input.
It is obvious that none of the rest of you have enough experience with Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) to offer advice or experience with the critter.
So, instead this thread becomes a fury of insults. How ridiculously selfish.
I am the only one who has offered any positive information about this topic, with the exception of the person who started this thread - and that person was *NOT* "Symplastless".
Just because "Symplastless" has a "good understanding of trees" (a statement coming from someone ("Treelady") who may or may not have credentials), doesn't mean he knows anything about EAB.
His offer that healthy trees respond more vigorously to fend off disease and pathogens as a response to an EAB infection speaks volumes to his ignorance of the matter.
"D. Staples", a forester in the SE *IS* educated, as is "Joe" (a forester in the NE.) There are other professional people who serve the posters on this newsgroup as well. We all have paid our dues serving the public, serving private and group land ownerships and acquiring a degree from different universities.
This is something that Keslick ("Symplastless") has *NOT* done.
...and his lack of knowledge on the subject matter, along with his self-marketing is a typical combination of a scam artist.
THIS is why I suggested to the original poster to simply ignore him.
I'd recommend that advice to my colleague D. Staples once again too.
(Note to Don, cheap entertainment yes - but there are bigger bangs for the buck so to speak).
As to you other faux geniuses out there, (e.g. "Billy Rose"), please take the mensa test and see how you score. I suspect that you will not fare as well as you think.
Regards, Geoff
Treelady wrote:
"I find Symplastless to have a good understanding of trees, theier > biology and appropriate care. To ignore him is to dismiss the > teachings of Alex Shigo- anyone claiming to understand or know about > trees without due regard for Shigo's work is one to be taken with a > pinch of salt."

expounded:

Mensa teaches you to post the same drivel seven times? Follow-ups set.