Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

Page 2 of 6
Most people have some illnesses, right? Same with trees.

✖
A healthy tree can have a thousand infections. As long as they are properly compartmentalized the tree will do well. I school could be teaching the right way to prune a tree but their trees could have been flush cut and painted years ago. Its going to take some time to get out of the flush cut wound dressing era. Just as thought as to why trees might not be doing well and the school is teaching correctly. Also when we studied tree biology and ASU the people who cared for trees on campus seldom attended the workshops.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Read his résumé.
Add pictures here
✖
Don Staples
Again I ask the question. What are you?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

I answer again, your worse enemy, a trained biologist. What memberships do you hold, tree biologist?
Beware a tree biologist who never studied biology.
Add pictures here
✖
Don Staples
What are you?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Add pictures here
✖

What arborist societies are you a member of, Keslick? ISA? What gives you the ability to call your self a tree biologist when you have never studied biology? Other than riding the coat tails of the good doctor, what have you done?
Never trust a so called tree biologist that never studied biology.
Add pictures here
✖

First, I am proof that you do not have to belong to a society to understand trees. Nor if you do belong, does it mandate, that you have an understanding of trees.
Second, I studied tree biology under a professor of tree biology. Who wrote the book NEW TREE BIOLOGY
Now back to my question. Don Staples please define yourself. Who are you, what are you?
I can only assume, and I don't like to do that. Who are you. Other than what Billy has pointed out, please define yourself. If you can't you may have a serious problem.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Add pictures here
✖

why do you and "the tree biologist" waste our time on alt.forestry? None of you are foresters, none of your are degreed, and none certified. So, Toni, what are your qualifications?
Add pictures here
✖
No Don Staples, we are very different from you. 1. We understand trees 2. We define our terms
Don Staples you claim to be a forester. Please define what you mean by a forest.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Most foresters have taken at least a dozen courses in forestry, after taken many courses in biology, along with the other countless required college courses. I have about 20 college texts on forestry, trees, wildlife biology and mgt., arboriculture, soils science, geology, etc., etc.- that tops your 3 day courses.
I conclude that you or whoever started this thread by cross posting should stop the cross posting.
Even if you were a highly educated and trained arborist- arborist issues don't belong in alt.forestry. Perhaps, you could start a new group called alt.arborist. Don and myself and a few others started this newsgroup a decade ago- it wasn't that difficult- so you could do it too then keep your discussions there where they belong.
Joe
Add pictures here
✖

Ah, an angry rag head, as well. You could have brought this thread to an end by stopping the crossposting, but no, you join the fray, so, have it, crotch rot. Civil discussion has failed in the past with "the tree biologist", and will with his invites, as well. So, as I said, fuck off, crotch rot.
Add pictures here
✖
Define a forest Don Staples.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Add pictures here
✖
Its in my dictionary. Where is the dictionary you wrote?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Add pictures here