Eden Greenhouse Parts

I need a U.S. source for small accessories for an Eden glass greenhouse such as the S-clamps that join the glass panels together, the clamps that hold the glass panels in the frame, and the rubber seal between the glass and frame. I am 95% complete in construction and now these little parts are holding me hostage.
Thank you,
Bobby Baxter
--
Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com

Try Charley's Greenhouse & Garden:
http://www.charleysgreenhouse.com /
They supplied me with pieces for my Eden several years ago. YMMV