Easyvator Garden Tool Invention

Please check out my new garden tool innvention on Youtube 'Easyvator Rotavator Cultivator - YouTube'

It won three gold medals for consumer invention of the year at the world invention awards in London. You can also see it on my website at 'Home - easyvator.net'
I am currently trying to develop it so if all you gardeners could do a survey by clicking in on the following link I would be truely grateful

Regards Quinten McCauley

Reply to
quintenmccauley

In the list of benefits you forgot:

- Destroys soil structure, makes it "like apple crumble" (why?)

- Munches earthworms (exterminate exterminate)

- So light it cannot deal with heavy soil, any soil where it works can be hand dug.

- No chance of digging into utilities as it cannot dig deeper than 25cm

- Free xray when you rotavate your power cord

- What happens to the motor/gearbox when the blade stops in heavy soil or on a tree root? Does it burn out? Does it give the operator a free chiropractic back adjustment?

And the Grand Prize for Thick:

On ground level beds it is so short that it must be operated stooped unless you are a child. And it is claimed to be suitable for people with bad backs! The demonstrator groans and holds his back using a spade but smiles and chatters when using this tool. You are disconnected from reality.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

David

Thanks for your comments. The model viewed is the very first prototype. The model going to the shops is longer and adjustable. How do you know if the Easyvator has a slip clutch or not.

Thick maybe- you're the one who insists on caveman's tools

Reply to
quintenmccauley

How

I don't know at all. I asked a question. Instead of trying for debating points why not just answer it. What happens when the blade jams? What effect does that have on the operator or the longevity of the machine?

So I shouldn't criticise obvious flaws in the design that you are advertising *now* on the basis that those flaws *might* be addressed in future models. I wonder if you really want real feedback or a pat on the head.

I notice that you say nothing about the other limitations of the system. It might be honest for you to declare upfront that such a lightweight system has no possible future in demanding conditions or you can keep allowing the inexperienced to assume that it might.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Not true, there's no such thing as soil structure where farming is concerned unless you're an ant farmer.

Total BS... there are billions of earth worms per acre yet it's rare to damage even one while tilling, as soon as they feel those vibrations when you start the motor they dive way deeper than you can till... I till all the time yet have never seen even one mangled worm.

From someone who has never used a shovel.

Only an asshole would locate a garden directly over buried utilities regardless how deep.

That's true, one should never use any electric powered garden tools.

The electric motor will just hum until it burns out, but normal brained folks would immediately cut the power. With fossil fuel powered the motor simply stalls. Not good for the motor to allow to occur too often with either.

I think that's more of a single hole planting tool than something used to till an entire garden. However my "rotovator" planter is far superior:

I love those ads for the Mantis cultivator. Their soil looks like a bag of

You've obviously never used a tiller.

For breaking up virgin ground you need something like this 7 HP beast, notice how it's all covered with dust, hasn't been needed in like six years, takes two strong men to lift this beast into a pick up bed:

once ground has been tilled and cleared of rocks this Mantis is all one needs and it works like a charm, a young girl can carry it with one hand:
tilling some serious area you need something that pulverizes a 6' swarth:

Brooklyn1

What an odd illness you have. I mean making up things that you certainly have no knowledge of, just so you can disagree or offer a gratuitous insult, is weird.

David Hare-Scott