Earth First Gold Diamond Mulch where?

I live in Indiana. I am looking for Earth First Gold Diamond Mulch. Pro green now charges $4.00 a bag.
I do know a couple of places but they are pretty far away from my location. Liberty bell in Lynn or gatewood near Noblesville.
I was wanting to know if there are other places in Indiana that sell it for a cheaper price and are closer to where I live.
Just list the store, the price and the name of the town or city
I can figure out which town is closer to me.
Thank You for the information
Greg R
Do they have a website? Sometimes sites will list retail locations, or you could call their customer service and ask, maybe?
~Catty One