earth boxes?

Has anyone tried out earth boxes? If so I would be interesting in how successful you have been using them. I just ordered 5. They seem a little expensive though but if they work it will pay off.

Tom

Reply to
greenthuumb

I was looking into this product also. Have you received yours?

Reply to
sportinus

I hate to break this to you but the post was a not very well disguised spam.

Reply to
Travis

I bought a couple. Don't waste your money. No matter how hard I tried, I could not prevent BER on my tomatoes that were planted in them. It's a pain to fill up the bottom of the container with water. And they're not the best looking container. So OP, I have tried out "your" earth boxes, and I'm not impressed.

Reply to
TomKan