Earth Box ?

Anybody ever use the Earth Box growing system? I planning on doing some tomatoes and peppers in containers this Spring, and this self-watering system looks really interesting.

I made my own (2) from the plans below. They seem to be going ok at present. We have a 100 year drought on at present & the rocket, basil & corriander I have planted in the earth boxes are doing fine. I made a big one out of a rubbish bin that will be used for my autum tomatos in the polytunnel. Quite easy to make once you figure out how. Helps to have a decent tool box mind. rob http://www.seattleoil.com/Flyers/Earthbox.pdf http://www.earthboxresearch.com/