Dwarf tulips

Can someone tell me where I can mail order or purchase dwarf tulips? Thank you! Lisa

Go to any bulb company & look at their category "botanical tulips" or "species tulips" & check the height of the ones they have. Some of the ones that are in the three to six inch range include T. bakeri, T. batalini, T. hageri, T. humilis (T. violacea), & T. urumiensis. But they won't be available until nearer autumn.
-paghat the ratgirl