Dwarf citrus trees and gas

Last weekend I was caught in a most embarassing situation. I was looking for dwarf citrus trees at a neighbourhood nursery and thought I was alone in one of the aisles so, feeling gaseous, I looked around, spied no other shoppers and decided to ever so slightly hike my leg up and expel a long and high pitched fart. You see, earlier that morning I had dined on coffee, boiled eggs, sausage and malted milk. I should have known better. Much to my surprise, I discovered that I had been heard by someone I hadn't seen. He had been bending down looking at some Sweet Williams. How was I to know he was there all along! I know he heard me. I made a rye expression and looked down and briskly walked away. I heard him cough moments later so he must have walked into the cloud that old toothless had just let loose. Being a lady of refined qualities and delicate disposition it isn't in my nature to expel gas in public. I hope I never see that man again. Who can add to this?
in message

Not to worry... Said 'victim' most likely died of a heart attack in his car out in the parking lot mere moments later...
On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:53:45 -0800, "Rev. 11D Meow!"

WRY
Betsy Maverly wrote:

www.queenoffarts.com/
Knig Pre wrote:

http://www.sexymisslizz.com/queenoffarts/HTMLobj-2495/popgoestheweasel.wav
in message

Sally in the garden Sifting cinders Lifted up her leg, And farted like a man...