Dutch Gardens

Is this a reliable company? Just got their catalog and the pictures of day lilies are so tempting.
Marilyn
On 1/3/05 7:58 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m26.aol.com,

There are better places for daylilies. Great for bulbs though!
Cheryl
I have to agree with Cheryl, they are a great place for bulbs, but I would buy Daylilies from a State-side hybridizer/grower.. Just do a google for daylily growers, you'll get more than you'll know what to do with.
Here's a couple that I have bought from and have been very pleased:
Marietta Gardens, Great Lakes Daylilies, also, My Favorite Things Daylily Gardens.
Rebecca
Allview wrote:

Dutch Gardens has an 82% positive rating on the 'Garden Watchdog' at Daves Garden.com http://davesgarden.com/gwd/c/120 /
I just recieved their catalog today for the first time, so I decided to look them up on the 'Watchdog'. Nice selection of plants.
-Felder