Dutch Gardens

Is this a reliable company? Just got their catalog and the pictures of day lilies are so tempting.

Marilyn

Reply to
Allview

There are better places for daylilies. Great for bulbs though!

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Dutch Gardens has an 82% positive rating on the 'Garden Watchdog' at Daves Garden.com

just recieved their catalog today for the first time, so I decided to look them up on the 'Watchdog'. Nice selection of plants.

-Felder

Reply to
felderbush001

I have to agree with Cheryl, they are a great place for bulbs, but I would buy Daylilies from a State-side hybridizer/grower.. Just do a google for daylily growers, you'll get more than you'll know what to do with.

Here's a couple that I have bought from and have been very pleased:

Marietta Gardens, Great Lakes Daylilies, also, My Favorite Things Daylily Gardens.

Rebecca

Reply to
Hemmaholic