Dublin Elaine Daylily

Does anyone have any experience with the daylily Dublin Elaine. It is said to be a rebloomer however most of my rebloomers do not rebloom. However some claim that this one really does.
--
Sheila

She what this vendor says. They tend to be accurate with their descriptions. While you're there, order yourself a couple of "Hyperion" daylillies. Drooooool......what a great yellow it is.
http://www.oakesdaylilies.com/supplier/home.php?id=s000
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Yes, I've looked at the Hyperion daylilies in the catalogs and they really look nice. Do you have some?
--
Sheila
http://swdalton.com

I have two. They're absolutely gorgeous.