droopy hibiscus

Hi all, I finally found a "hearty hibiscus" as it is called. I wanted the huge flowering one. It is still in it's pot, in the NJ summer sun, I water it every day and fertilized it. Why is it droopy. It's not too much sun, I tried moving it to shade. I water it every day. Help....thanks
Hey, Somebody respond. :-)

The hardy hibiscus is a hybrid plant and at least some of its forebears are swamp plants from the Southeast. In my northern area, it is often sold as a water's edge plant, so that the roots can stay moist all the time. The foliage is pretty "juicy" and like most plants of that type, will wilt in mid-day sun and then straighten up again as the intensity of the sunshine diminishes. It does adapt to dryer borders, I believe, but will probably always be happiest in the moistest part of your garden. Pots are nearly always fast-draining and hot.

Just make sure it gets plenty of water (but don't overwater it, of course). I think 'presly' is right on the money, as well.
thank you so much. The man in the store said to plant it in the ground as well. I appreciate your help.