dracena reflexa 'song of india'

anyone having it? she started to get brown tips on the leaves,a little bit, not much. to much or not enugh water or sth else?

Reply to
K.

She who?

You referring to the plant as "she" may be part of the problem.

Hate to tell you but the plant is hermaphroditic, babe.

Try occasionally misting the leaves with plain water.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.

:) don't be offended...i'm not a native english speaker

Reply to
K.

Don't worry about it. I'm not a native speaker of English either. I'm an American.

You don't need to non-English speaking to anthropomorphize your plants.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.

wrong...in our language dracena is she, has "female" ending of word..ok?

Reply to
K.

maybe in your language...let's stop it...it leads nowhere

Reply to
K.

Not in my language. The correct gender of a plant genus name is according to the origin of the plant name itself and botanical Latin.

Have you misted your plant yet?

Reply to
Cereus-validus...

Spelled Dracaena