DR. Trimmer/Mower

Instead of purchasing a Sears/Husky/JD ride along mower.. I was considering the walkbehind DR. String Trimmer/Mower.
Wondering if anyone has purchased one of these and used it enough to get a good opinion of it. I'd have about 3.5 acres to do a couple of times a year.. until I get some sheep and calves to take care of about two of them.
--
Bill
Some of My Woodcarvings: www.picturetrail.com/chips