don't try this at home - arrggh!

The little flea beetles are really going at my eggplants and I'm having a heck of a time keeping them healthy since it rains almost every afternoon and washes my soap-and-garlic spray off. I bought some Diazonin spray but didn't have time to mix it up before work and there were at least 20 bugs on each plant. I thought I was being very clever and instead sprayed every leave, top and bottom, with Off bug repellant.
Well, joke's on me. I just went out to check my handiwork and every single plant is dead dead dead.
So, a word to the wise....stick with the products that are known to work!
Remove SPAMDEFENSE in address to reply.