Does this tree look ill?

Hi
I'm totally new to gardening so bare with me :)
I'm in uk. This tree seems to have lots of holes in its leaves and didn't blossom anywhere the same as last year. Normally it blossoms with a purple colour but not hardly anything appeared this year.
Could it have a disease?! Any ideas on what to do?
--
Jonspenn

Jonspenn wrote:

For that you want uk.rec.naturist not rec.gardens.

Possibly.
None at all, how about you give us a photo and some information about the climate and soil where it is and what has happened to it in the last year. The species of the tree would help if you know it.