Does anyone know this tiny yellow plant?

Hi all,

My neighbour's dog has just killed my favourite weed (had to chase mice I guess... :-/ ), and I don't even know the plant's name. I'd love to replace it, I've always found it very interesting, but I don't know what it is. Does anyone know what this little plant is called?

's very tiny, maybe 5 cm tall, and has tiny yellow petals as you can see. Oh yes, and it used to live in Germany...

Thanks in advance,

Antje

Reply to
Antje Schulte

Some kind of mustard (Cruciferae family)

Reply to
Mike LaMana

Thanks Mike, you're right, I think it might be one of the Sisymbriums but can't get to the species somehow...

Cheers,

Antje

Reply to
Antje Schulte