Does anyone know this tiny yellow plant?

Hi all,
My neighbour's dog has just killed my favourite weed (had to chase mice I guess... :-/ ), and I don't even know the plant's name. I'd love to replace it, I've always found it very interesting, but I don't know what it is. Does anyone know what this little plant is called?
http://www.antje-schulte.org/Pflanze/unbekannt.jpg
It's very tiny, maybe 5 cm tall, and has tiny yellow petals as you can see. Oh yes, and it used to live in Germany...
Thanks in advance,
Antje
--
Nichts Neues über den Erdrotationshamster, dafür aber viele
schöne Fotos, Wissenswertes über Chinchillas und natürlich