Does anyone know of a website for purchasing unique varieties of Sedum?

I am trying to expand my collection of sedums and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good web source that I could view and purchase different sedum. Also, is there a good resource for viewing all the different varieties? (just for reference)

Reply to
Ima Googler

I particularily like:

Squaw Mountain Gardens 36212 SE Squaw Mountain Road Estacada, OR 97023 USA Phone: 503-630-5458 Fax: 503-630-5849 Mail Order, Retail, Wholesale.

also sell a wide variety of other CAM plants besides sedums, especially Sempervirens and friends. I'm not sure I've come across any other vendor that has the sheer number of succulents they carry.

Reply to
John Thomas

Thanks! That is a really wonderful website.

Now, I've fallen in love with the Sedum Ogon and it's out of stock there. Does anyone know where I can purchase it?

Reply to
Ima Googler

I ordered about 30 different sedum plugs from Mountain Crest Gardens last year for a very resonable price. They have a descriptive catalog, but no photos unfortunately.

Santarosagardens.com seems to have sedum ogon in stock, so does worldplants.com and singingspringnursery.com. Do an image search on google and then you can see what sites each image is from. That's how I found these.

Reply to
LisaTWade