Does anyone have contact with a gentleman named Bud Inman (sp?) in East Texas.

Does anyone have contact with a gentleman named Bud Inman (sp?) in East Texas.

I need to contact him and have lost all of my E-mail and files due to a system disk crash (total wipeout).

If you know him, please either send me his E-mail address or forward this to him so he can contact me.

Thanks

Reply to
Greylock