Dobbies

Hi, I understand this is very cheeky to join a forum and shamelessly self promote (sorry). I represent 'Garden Centre | Dobbies UK Online Garden Centre' (http://www.dobbies.com ) and I am here to let you know that if you like 'Dobbies | Facebook' (http://www.facebook.com/dobbiesgc ) and/or follow 'Dobbies.com (dobbiesdotcom) on Twitter' (http://www.twitter.com/dobbiesdotcom ) you will receive exclusive discounts and be able to enter facebook and twitter only competitions to win vouchers and products for your gardens (for example when we receive 1000 likes on facebook we will be giving away a £20 dobbies.com voucher). I hope you donít mind me joining up to let you know (I may stick around too if thatís ok?)
P.S Iím not a robot.
--
MaureenB

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

No, you are a pig.
This isn't a commercial site. Further attempts at commercializing will put you in my "Kill File".
For those of us in the colonies, this is pure spam.
Shove off.
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in
the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are
‚úĖ