do you know this plant?

Hi!

I am trying to figure out the name of a perennial I planted a few years ago. I bought it from a greenhouse and I haven't seen it anywhere in stores since then. It had many small, delicate flowers (they were pink) with four leaf clover looking leaves. They thrived in the shade. They grew close to the ground and flowered much of the summer. I hope I described it enough--I don't know a lot about plants and gardening. I am really hoping to plant these here around my new home.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Reply to
KevinGravelle

Look at oxalis.