do st augustine seeds exist?

our deed restriction cmmunity allows only st augustime lawn, a big portion of front yard was burned out , i think i ruined it of too much fire ants spread and other pests solutions .

any how, i need to replant almost 300 sq with lawn, i called a couple of places and the least offer was $250, they will remove the old "dead and pale" lawn and replace it with new lawn,

my question is: i have never heard of st augustine seeds, i was thinking of speading those seeds over some good soil top that i can buy

or any other suggestions?

Reply to
cell phone repair