do i leave crocus bulbs in ground or dig up?

Here in the UK the crocus bulbs I put in the Autumn for the first time are coming to the end of their flowering.
My question is should I leave them in the ground to come up next year, or am I better off digging them up and then replanting them in the autumn?
Thanks
steve wrote:

Leave them in the ground.

USDA Zone 8b
Thanks - should I cut the tops off or anything?

As long as the foliage is green it is producing food for next year's bloom. Leave it until it starts to yellow then (if it isn't hidden by other plants growth by then) you can trim it down
If the tops are still green thay are making food to be stored in the bulb, do not cut.
from snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (steve) contains these words:

Yes.
Janet (UK).
On 25 Mar 2005 07:20:34 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (steve) wrote:

Leave in ground. If they keep spawning more bulbs/plants, you might want to dig and divide in a few years.