Dividing Hostas

Hi,
Would this be a good time to divide my hostas? I live in zone 5.
Thanks. Carol
Gravelle wrote:

perfect time

Anytime.
Bill
--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
Gravelle wrote:

===========I'm in a Chicago burb and divided some about 3 weeks back (they were about an inch high) and they are currently growing like mad, so divide ASAP!
information which is not free is worthless

I'm also in zone 5 (Nebraska), I've transplanted hosta from April to October with success, but now would be the best time to do it.