Dish Detergent as a Herbicide Wetting Agent?

I am considering using household dishwashing detergent as a wetting agent for a herbicide. I am hoping it will allow a finer spray and help prevent the solution from beading up and rolling off of the leaves. Is this likely to work?

Reply to
Charles P Lamb

yes. A 'citrus' smelling soap is often recommended. You won't need much!

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I wouldnt use detergent, I'd use one of the dishwasher wetting agents like Jetdry.

dickm

Reply to
dicko