diseased dwarf banana

Hi There:

I have Googled this and haven't come up with anything useful. I'm told that my dwarf banana plants are diseased but I haven't found any descriptions or pictures resembling that which "plagues" my plants. They are growing great and I didn't think there was a problem. There is not enough light for them to ever fruit even when I put them outside in the summer so its not like I'll be eating them. Basically, the stalk is mottled. Does anyone know of a site that I can look it up on? Should I destroy them? It is not spreading to anything else.

Many Thanks Sally

Reply to
SallyRat & Sweetie

Sally...Have a look at this sight !...I come from Oz (Sydney..Australia )...I didn't even know that any Bananas could be grown in a cold climate like yours !

Bigbazza

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at

up:
the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the recommendations I make. AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE

Reply to
dr-solo

Hi...Ingrid..Here are a couple of web sites that deal with Bananas in Tubs ..Hope they are of help to you !

Bigbazza