Dieffenbachia questions

X-No-Archive:yes
Just bought two Dieffenbachia plants for my screened porch. Some questions: How big will they grow? Do they require much light? Water? I have a curious cat - are the leaves poisonous? TIA

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/dumbcane.html
Google is your friend...
--
Chris: "Dad, what's a blowhole for?"
Peter: "I'll tell you what it's NOT for and then you'll know why I can

Family Guy rules... :)

Maybe 2 to 3 feet, you are not looking for height so much as luxurious growth of leaves. With insufficient light they will grow taller and less leafy trying to get to the light. If your porch is cold they will likely die.

Strong light maybe a little filtered sun.
Water?
Yes, mainly in the growing season but they are not too fussy

Yes
David
Thanks for the information - these plants are now going outdoors away from Sam (the cat)