dictionary update

For the critics. I just reformatted my dictionary for easier browsing. maybe some of the critics who have all day on the computer like Don Staples, you could go through and look for bad links and images that are missing. Just a thought.
www.treedictionary.com
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Why don't you just kill the dictionary and continue your fictions here?
Beware a so called tree biologist/consulting arborist that has never studied biology.
Beware of so called foresters who do not understand the ecological stages of trees with respect to the chemistry between them and their associates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same crap, different format.